Blog Grade
If you haven't experienced the bite of the Jesse (and yes I did just preface my name with the word "the") in one of my (amlost) always-the-devils-advocate responses then you probably don't blog much and your opinion is kind of... you know... moot. (mostly since you'll likely never read this, and if you do you probably won't post anything, and if you do post something then I win because I'm helping you save your grade... you owe me a soda.)
Let me cut to the Chase, I should probably get an A for blogging. Mostly because I'll probably need it, but partly because you are my competition. And if you try to beat me, I'll comment on your blog- so your really just helping me more.
Sure I'm not as funny as I like to believe I am, and sure I've made posts at 2:00am on a thusday night which may lead some to question my, you know, sobriety (I'm probably kidding, but I have a bad memory so it's anyones guess). But people, I post about everything from our textbook to politics-in-pornography, something for the whole family.
So how do you become an A+ blogger like me? Osmosis. If you comment on my blog, you too will be granted with my power of wit, also I'll comment on yours. It's like my old friend Foley says "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours," of course I think he meant it literally. BAZING

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home